From Year 7 to Year 13, students at Fitzharrys have many opportunities to enjoy trips that help to bring learning to life and raise aspiration.
Over recent years, visits have included:
- Enjoying Aladdin in the West End and a workshop with the cast at Pineapple Dance Studios
- Trying out language skills in a day trip to France
- Stepping back in time at the Imperial War Museum, Warwick Castle and Black Country Living Museum
- Experiencing productions at Shakespeare’s Globe, Creation Theatre in Oxford and others
- Inspiring creativity at Tate Modern and the Oxford Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Taking languages further with the French exchange alongside John Mason School
Residential visits include Year 7 Camp and the Duke of Edinburgh expeditions, and a sporting and cultural calendar highlight is the annual Netball and Football tour of the Netherlands. A Water Sports tour of Spain took place in summer 2019, and the Fitzharrys Ski Trip takes places every other year.
Students also enjoy a great range of clubs and extra-curricular activities, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Annual whole school musical production
- Stars talent show
- Soul Band, Choir and musical groups
- Arts, Technology and Culture annual celebration including an original Drama Club play
- Science club, Gardening club and Eco-club
- Cross Country at Radley College
- Sports teams and fixtures
- Quad Kids Vale and County athletics competitions
Our current Clubs Timetable can be found on our Clubs and Activities page.
The above is just a fraction of the wonderful opportunities students at Fitzharrys take advantage of.